donderdag 3 september 2009

Hug a world!

Because, my brain is a wild jungle full of scary jibberish, i'm writing a letter i can't write a letter why can't i write a letter i'm wearing my green dress i wish i was wearing my blue dress my blue dress is at the cleaners, the germans wore grey you wore blue casablanca, casablanca, is such a good movie, casablance the white house bush, why don't i drive a hybrid car I should really drive a hybrid car, i should really take my bycicle to work, bycicle unicycle unitard hockeypuck rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!


Hug a world!

(hihi, 't leukste is vanaf 1.33)

L: Byebye!
R: Oh wait!
L: What?
R: HUG A WORLD!
L: ..what?
R: Hug a world! It's my hug a world!
L: Where's the world?
R: it's faded.
L: oooh, wait i can see something
R: Canada!
L: Canadaaa. nice. Okay..
R: What are you doin?!
L: I'm trowing it out
R: You can't trow out hug a world!
L: i'm not trowing out hug a world i'm trowing out hug a Canada
R: I learned my 7 continents on hug a world. Don't you remember?! We used to squeeze it as tight as we could and then wherever our pinkies would end up, that's where we're gonna go together when i grew up!
L: Yes, many trips and backpackings were planned that way.
R: We can clean him up and keep him can we?
L: Trow him outside and I'll see what I can do.
R: Thank you!!
L: If I clean up hug a world, is that canceled out me not getting rid of the boxes?
R: I concedered it a wash
L: How about if i chased it and bring it back?
R: what?
L: Hug a world would like to see the world.
R: It's moving!!
L: There's something living there besides Canadien
R: I hugged it. I hugged it really tight.
L: Yes you did.
R: I have to shower!!
Ik hou hiervan
Ik haat openbaar vervoer.
Vooral de bus. Die niet optijd komt.
Love.

3 opmerkingen:

Katja zei

Met die bus ben ik het eens. Ik denk dat ik in 2 weken tijd in totaal al wel 6 uur op de bus heb zitten wachten.

Estelle zei

Aaaangs!
Ik hou zo erg van die stukjes!

Hug-O-Canada.. haha

superleuk! jeej!

Lisa. zei

Ik hou zo van het hersenratelstukje.

xx